Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: H.Weston & Sons Limited, with its registered address at The Bounds, Much Marcle, Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR8 2NQ.
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to residents of the Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales) Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 18 or over, except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents and anyone else professionally involved with this promotion.
- Entry Instructions: To enter the draw, participants must enter unique code found inside multipacks of Henry Westons Vintage and Henry Westons Signature Vintage at www.westons-cider.co.uk/jazz and complete the online entry form providing their name, address, email address and date of birth. All codes are unique and can only be entered once. Once entered, all codes will be rendered void for further entry attempts. Any attempt to enter a code more than once will disqualify entry and any prize award will be forfeited.
- Each entrant is responsible for the information provided and, by submitting the entry form, confirms that the information provided is accurate and complete. Any actual or attempted fraud or improper use will automatically lead to the disqualification of the participant, without prior notification being required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries, 3rd parties and consumer groups entries will be disqualified. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter such as using a computer macro, a script or the use of other automated devices in order to manipulate the entry process is prohibited and may also result in disqualification. Any person using multiple address or identities will be disqualified immediately.
- No responsibility is taken for entries or claims that are lost, delayed, invalid, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- Promotional Period: Opens 00:00 1st March 2020 and closes for receipt of entries on 23:59 30th September 2020.
- Holiday prize for 2 adults includes:
Return flights from London to New York, including taxes, fees and one item of checked luggage per person; Return private airport transfers in New York; 5 nights’ hotel accommodation in Manhattan, with a four-star rating, based on sharing a double or twin room; Daily breakfast; Two-hour private limousine tour of New York sights, including on-board drinks, followed by set menu dinner at a New York jazz club, with live swing jazz band; General admission tickets for the Empire State Building; £250 spending money; Travel insurance. Economy flights available from major international airports in London only; Flights will be selected by Prize Provider and not all routings will be available; Winner and guest must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel; Any necessary visas are responsibility of winner and guest; A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation; Hotel accommodation is based on two adults sharing one double or twin room; Hotel will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion; Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companion to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companion are aged 70 or over; Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; All prize elements are subject to availability; Prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2020 – 2nd January 2021 (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays, over Easter Sunday, or during the months of July and August; Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame; Winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates no later than six weeks prior to departure; Stay must include a Saturday night in the hotel; All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended; Both travellers must be aged 18 or over, and at least one traveller must be aged 21 or over; The prize excludes domestic ground transfers; The prize excludes meals and drinks (except where specified above), excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize. The Winner and guests are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize. All other costs and expenses incurred from the holiday including, but not limited to additional travel, transfers, excursions, visas (if applicable), vaccines (if applicable), accommodation, meals and drinks as required, spending money, tips and other gratuities are the Winner’s and their guests own.
- The prize winner and their party (where applicable) are responsible for and must comply with any health advice / regulations / inoculations required by any destination country. Any associated costs for this are the responsibility of the prize winner and their party (where applicable).
- The runner up prize fund consists of 500 limited edition Henry Weston glasses.
- Winner Selection: The winners will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all valid entries received. The draw will take place within 7 working days of the closing date, from all valid entries received during the promotional period, with the headline prize winner being drawn first.
- Winner Notification: The headline prize winner will be notified by telephone within 7 calendar days of the draw date. If the Winner does not meet the criteria set out in these terms and conditions, or if the Winner is not traceable or a prize is otherwise not claimed in full within 28 calendar days, or declined, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original. Runner up prize winners will be notified by email within 7 calendar days of the draw date and the prizes will be sent out within 28 calendar days of the draw date. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner.
- Participants give their explicit consent that the Promoter has the right to verify all entries and the winners, including but not limited to, their identity and address provided (which must be provided in 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. Any false declaration with respect to identity, age or place of residence or any other information required results in the immediate disqualification of the Participant.
- No cash or other alternative prize is available, in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value. The winner is not allowed to transfer the right to take up the prize to anyone else, unless they are given permission by the promoter.
- The surname and county of the prize winners may be obtained after the promotion ends by emailing email@example.com within 3 months of the closing date. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
- No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
- The winner may be asked to take part in publicity, without further recompense.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction, unless you live in Scotland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
- The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to user error, any network, computer, and hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the Promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
Please Drink Responsibly.